I always knew that eating fiber is a good part of a balanced diet, but I had no idea that fiber could help Grow your Hair Faster! I got the new Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner that has Fiber Actives in it. They repair your hair from the inside, helping to prevent split ends and breakage. We were traveling and it was the first time I had used this Dove Intensive Repair, so when we got home and I tried my normal Shampoo and Conditioner, I couldn’t believe the difference. Don’t get me wrong, the stuff I normally use still works great, but my hair was not nearly as soft and didn’t feel as healthy as when I had used the Dove Intensive Repair. I have used other Dove shampoo and conditioners before and didn’t notice a big difference, but with this one I did. I determined it had to be the Fiber Actives!
Grow your hair faster with a better diet!
After doing some research, I have found that you can simply have a healthy diet of eating your daily fiber and it will help grow your hair faster. If your body is healthy, your hair will be healthy and strong! Other things you can do to help grow your hair faster are:
- Make sure you massage your scalp every time you wash your hair. This increases the blood flow and stimulates your roots. (you should wash about 3 times a week)
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
- Try to avoid hair color, hot irons and flat irons, and hair dryers
- Don’t use many styling products (hair spray, mouse, gel, ect)
- Get your hair trimmed about once a month (just like 1/8 inch) and this will stimulate grow as well. Your follicles notice the change and they grow faster to make up for it.
- Eat raw fruits and veggies to get lots of fiber and protein in your diet
- Apply a hair mask once a month
If you have other tips on how to grow your hair faster, I would love to hear them!